Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using Mayne Pharma International Pty Ltd's (we) www.licener.com.au web site (Web site), you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law:
- whilst we aim to provide the latest information relating to our products and services on this Web site, we do not make any representation or give any warranty (express or implied) in relation to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or suitability of any information on the Web site including information from or posted by any third party or any information accessed through any hyperlink to or from third party sites;
- you assume full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Web site;
- the information presented on the Web site may inadvertently include technical inaccuracies or typographical or factual errors or omissions;
- we reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information on the Web site at any time without any prior notification;
- we make no representation and gives no warranty (express or implied) in relation to any product or services referred to on the Web site including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose of such products or services, or any warranty regarding whether the Web site infringes any third party rights;
- in no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of this Web site and/or its information; and
- we do not warrant that this Web site will be free of infections by viruses, worms, spyware, adware, keyloggers, trojans or any other computer code, program or routine that is harmful, destructive, disabling or that assists in or enables theft, alteration, denial of service, unauthorised disclosure or destruction or corruption of data; or that the functioning of or your access to this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You should use up-to-date virus protection software and other systems to protect your own computer and systems from viruses or other harmful code.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labelling are of Australian origin.
Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Mayne Pharma, no director, employee, agent, or representative of Mayne Pharma, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical or diagnostic services that in any way create a doctor-patient relationship through this Web site.
The Web site:
- is intended for Australian residents;
- does not give, nor purports to give, any medical advice and is provided for information purposes only. It is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition; and
- is not a substitute for independent professional advice from your qualified healthcare professional.
Your use of Web site
You must not use this Web site:
- for any purpose that is unlawful or infringes any of our rights or a third party; or
- to breach or circumvent or attempt to breach or circumvent the security of this Web site (including hacking) or engage in any other malicious, illegal or damaging behaviour in relation to this Web site.
The information, documents, and related graphics published on this Web site (the "Information") are the property of Mayne Pharma and protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws, unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Web site. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that use of the Information is for informational, non-commercial or personal use only and that the Information is not modified in any way.
Use of any trade mark, trade name, logo, trade dress or products on this Web site must not be made without the prior written consent of Mayne Pharma (which it may withhold in its absolute discretion), except to identify the product or services of Mayne Pharma.
Any trade marks, logos or trade dress appearing on this website are the property of Mayne Pharma International Pty Ltd, or are used under licence from their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
Mayne Pharma assumes no liability for any information provided on this Web site. Mayne Pharma disclaims any liability for injury, loss or damage resulting from the use of this Web site (or any other web site by hyperlink or otherwise).
Mayne Pharma will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising out of your use of this web site. This includes any damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury or lost profits resulting from interruption in service, viruses, deletion of files or any electronic communication, omission or other inaccuracy or defect on this Web site.
You must indemnify us and hold us harmless against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any claim by a third party arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with:
- any breach by you of these terms; or
- any suit, claim or demand brought or made against us by or due to the conduct, act or omission of:
- you; or
- any person accessing any content through your account.