Licener Single Treatment 200ml
Kill lice & eggs
No combing required
Works within 10 minutes
Treating the whole family or want to be prepared for the next outbreak at school?
We've got you covered with exclusive online discounts when you buy 3 or more
bottles of Licener:
Save 5% when you buy 3-5 bottles
Save 10% when you buy 6-11 bottles
And keep saving the more you buy.
Your discount will be automatically applied at the checkout.
Licener is an easy to use head lice shampoo that kills head lice and their eggs in one single application of 10 minutes, with no combing required to be effective. Licener has been clinically tested on children suffering from head lice. It has also been dermatologically tested and is gentle on the skin and hair with little odour.
Directions for best results
Licener is easy to use and works rapidly, in just 10 minutes!
Step 1: Apply the Licener shampoo to dry hair, massage in well, ensuring the whole head is covered from scalp to tips of the hair and leave for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Rinse shampoo from the hair using lukewarm water.
Depending on the length of hair one bottle of Licener may be required per person.
Neem-Extract, Aqua, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Cocamidopropyl Betanine, Glyceryl Laurate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dimethyl Glutarate and Dimethyl Adipate.
- Licener is suitable for adults and children from 2 years of age. No research has been done with Licener on children under the age of two.
- Licener should not be used if the person is allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Licener.
- Licener can cause slight eye irritation like any shampoo. Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- In case of sensitive or allergic reaction or any other undesirable effect, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Please store between 5°C and 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only, not to be taken.
- Do not use after the expiry date, see back label on bottle.